Damn, Spock’s got good taste in ladies.
1. Leila Kalomi: talented botanist, helped colonize a dangerous world and discovered the plant that protected the colonists and gave them a good life, no matter what Kirk said.
2. T’Pring: a devious and eminently logical Vulcan who wasn’t afraid to go for what she wanted.
3. The Romulan Commander: leader of a three-ship squadron (as far as I can remember, the only woman to ever captain a ship in TOS), ambitious, loyal, intellectual, strong-willed, and all-around awesome.
4. Nyota Uhura (yes, Uhura/Spock is only fanon but stfu): only the best and most fabulous senior officer onboard the Enterprise!
5. Zarabeth: a political prisoner who managed to survive for years in total isolation, trapped in an arctic waste.
6. Christine Chapel: bio-researcher, naval nurse, excellent cook, later chief medical officer and eventually commander; capable, empathetic and brave.
Oh, and did I mention? They’re all very, very pretty. :)
Also, Droxine, educated, refined noblewoman who decided to dedicate her life to the struggle for miner’s rights and who will possibly become the leader of Stratos and improve the situation with Troglights. Yes, they are awesome.